* 1. Coca-Cola was originally distributed in green bottles.
* 2. The most common name in the world is "Mohammed".
* 3. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
* 4. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
* 5. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States..
* 6. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be typed using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
* 7. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
* 8. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
* 9. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different
* 10. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
* 11. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
* 12. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
* 13. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze; you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
* 14. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from History."Spades" King David; "Clubs" Alexander the Great; " Hearts" Charlemagne; "Diamonds" Julius Caesar.
* 15. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 =12,345,678,987, 654,321
* 16. If a statue of a warrior on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle. If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
* 17. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? Answer: All invented by women.
* 18. Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.
* 19. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
* 20. A snail can sleep for three years.
* 21.All polar bears are left-handed.
* 22.American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
* 23.Butterflies taste with their feet.
* 24.Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
* 25.In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
* 26.On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
* 27.Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
* 28.Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left-hand.
* 29.The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
* 30.The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
* 31.The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
* 32.Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.
* 33.Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
* 34.The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
* 35.Most lipstick contains fish scales.
* 35. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
* 37.And finally over 90% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.